In January 10th, 1963, the House of Representatives and later the Senate began reviewing a document, titled “Communist Goals for taking over America”.
The document contained an agenda of 45 objectives.
A quick glance of these objectives:
– capture both political parties, weaken American institutions, get control of schools, infiltrate the press, eliminate laws governing obscenity, eliminate prayer and religious expression,
and it becomes apparent, that the ultimate goal of the Communist Party was nothing less, then taking away the freedom and sovereignty of the American people.
18 of the 45 goals pertained to issues, that were relevant during the Cold War and have been made obsolete by the ending of the USSR and the changing global landscape.
However, the remaining 27 have been mostly accomplished. Analysis of the objectives, as they reflect current social and political conditions reveals, that this has been achieved through liberal policies.
Along with many of the goals listed and equally revealing, suggestions are given, what covert methods are to be used to their end.
As a side note, both the Conservative and the Democratic parties in the United States are corrupt. The intent of this presentation isn’t to promote conservative values, but to pull the curtain back on Modern Liberalism.
Classic Liberalism is simply a love of freedom, that everyone shares. The term Modern Liberalism is used to highlight, how this political ideology has changed and what it has come to represent.
Below is the list of the 27 Communist Goals, with my comments in blue.
The link to the original 45 is at the end of the list.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
Free trade has has nearly destroyed the United Sates economy and its middle class. At present, 7 in 10 Americans have less than $1000 in savings and 1 in 5 have none.
Nearly 1 Million jobs were lost as a result of NAFTA (North American “Free” Trade Agreement) under Bill Clinton.
TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership), proposed by Obama would have been NAFTA on steroids.
11. Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
Although loyalty oaths are somewhat outdated, the conviction to defend our country against enemies, foreign and domestic is not and is an important part of preserving our democracy and sovereignty.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
Check! Educational institutions of today are used to indoctrinate the young generation in liberalism.
Universities were once the bastions of free speech. Now anyone with an opposing view is ostracized, verbally and sometimes even physically attacked.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
This has also been accomplished, along with #17.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
Student protests are being used to suppress free speech and silence conservative voices.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
Done! The entertainment industry is dominated by Liberals, so are most television news stations.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
While we have not seen an effort to eliminate laws, governing obscenity, we have seen an ongoing censorship by the big social media companies.
You Tube, Facebook and Twitter all claim to uphold free speech, yet they reserve the right to delete content any time, at will. This is typically done under the pretense of controlling hate speech.
All these companies are owned and run by liberals. Apparently, any opposing view is hate speech.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
We need to differentiate here, homosexuality is normal, natural and healthy.
Promoting gender confusion, which is done today through the liberal owned media, education and science is not and that is consistent with the stated communist goal.
27. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
Christianity is indeed under attack by liberals, Christians are mocked, belittled and smeared because of their faith.
Joy Behar on the television show “The View” recently mocking VP Pence for his faith is a prime example.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
School prayer has not been outlawed, but religious expression is being stifled. See # 27!
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
Today, the American Constitution is under attack by liberals who, hiding behind the smoke screen of political correctness, call the Constitution “outdated”.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
Read quotes by the Founding Fathers and it quickly becomes obvious that they had nothing, but concern for the “common man”. There are many quotes about preserving personal freedom and the dangers of and overreaching government.
And warning of the power of those, who control the flow of information. See #20, #21, #24, and #32!
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
States, run by liberals have become welfare states. California has 12% of the United States population and 34% of its welfare recipients. New York and CA have the highest per Capita spending on welfare.
The “father of modern education” John Dewey was an admirer of Stalin. No wonder that education of today is designed to create a citizenry that simply does what it’s told with no ability for critical thinking, “limited learning for a lifetime of labor”.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
The largest corporations, Amazon, Walmart, Apple, Microsoft, are owned by Liberals.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
According to the Patient Tracker Database, 80 233 280 persons, were on psychiatric drugs in 2017. That’s 1 in 4 and some as young as 1 year old.
Big Pharma rakes in billions in profits, while these psychotropic drugs affect brain chemistry, dumbing down the population.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
The traditional family is dying. In 2010, only 45% of families in the US we’re headed by a married couple, as opposed to 66% in the 1960’s.
Just as many households are headed by single moms, as stay at home moms 22%, vs. 23%.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
The entertainment industry, dominated by liberals has promoted violence in their movies and there is no shortage of special interest groups, that aim to implement liberal agendas, under the banner of social justice.
There are lots of demonstrations today in the United States in support of socialism/communism. Most of the protesters have no idea what they are aiming for.
As someone who grew up in a communist country, I can tell you that communism doesn’t end well. Doubters should go and visit the “House of Terrors” in Budapest, Hungary.
It is a museum where people’s lives during communist times are on display. It is also the building, where non-conformists were tortured and brutally beaten.
Luckily, I did not “get to know” the place, but my experience from that time is likely one of the reasons why I pursue and disseminate the truth with passion.